The musings of Robert Robus

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Robert Robus on dogs

Dogs are generally cute and amiable creatures, though I wouldn't want to get in between one and his repast. Some can be ornery--the pit bull that bit me as I was out walking in the lane the other Friday is a prime example--and others sniff at you in places where, frankly, you would rather not be sniffed. But I, Robert Robus, do not shun our canine companions! (In fact, I invite them to my dinner parties whenever possible.) They are noble creatures deserving of our deepest respect and reverence.

As an example, I have here one "Fido," who, as I am told, is a quintessentially well-behaved young mutt. Fido, do you like I, Robert Robus? Do you find my postings funny? Huh? Do you? Huh? Do you? Upon my word, Fido, what are you doing there?--Ouch! Hey! No scratching! Didn't your owner just inform me that you knew better than to. . .OW! Don't bite me there! Don't bite me there! Please don't bite me there! Let go! Make him let go! Make this confounded cur let go! AAAAAAAAAA!

[NOTE FROM BLOG ADMINISTRATOR]
I am sorry, but due to severe injuries to regions including, but not limited to, his reproductive apparatus, Robert Robus is not available for further comments on dogs, or on any other matter. Please tune in another day for more from the desk of your favorite cyber-comedian, Robert Robus.